HiFiBiO Therapeutics is an emerging multinational biotherapeutics company focused on the mobilization of human immune system to combat disease. We integrate deep-rooted biological expertise with our comprehensive single-cell profiling technologies to rapidly discover and advance a pipeline of antibody drugs to treat cancer and autoimmune disorders. aspires to benefit patients through open-innovation partnerships with industry and academia. For more information, see our website at http://hifibio.com/
The HiFiBiO Therapeutics EU site (Paris) is currently recruiting an Associate Scientist in molecular biology/cell biology/immunology to participate in our R&D and therapeutic programs. Essential responsibilities include:
- Development of either/both cell-based and/or the nucleic acid assays.
- Contribution to translation of cell-based and molecular biology assay into a droplet microfluidic format.
- Optimization of droplet-based assays to the industrial robustness level and standards.
- Identification of technical risks and limitations, troubleshooting.
- Formulation and execution of technical plans to meet collaborators/customers’ requirements.
- Providing technical resource for method development, transfer, data interpretation and optimisation.
- Preparing and reviewing of QC SOPs, protocols, and reports related to product release, stability study, method validation
The successful candidate will be expected to work cross-functionally as part of interdisciplinary multi-project teams with colleagues in Cambridge, Paris, and China, as well as to interact with collaborators.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong expertise and know-how in key areas of molecular/cellular biology in the context of immune profiling with the expectation she/he will collaborate with scientists to implement microdroplet assays (e.g. droplet-based sequencing) developed internally or in collaboration with HiFiBiO partners.
- Excellent bench skills.
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting novel molecular and cellular assays.
- Good multi-tasking, time management and organizational skills are essential.
- Proven experience working in cross-functional, global teams is preferred.
- A team player, able to work collaboratively and interact effectively across interfaces of disciplines and expertise.
- The candidate must have strong record keeping and oral/written communication skills in English, French is a plus.
- Assay development.
- High Throughput, High Content Screening.
- Single cell analytic approaches (droplet based is a plus), including RT and RT-PCR.
- Cloning, sequencing, gene assembly, PCR, qPCR.
- Cell culture.
- Primary cells handling, T cell purification and characterization, functional assays.
- Flow cytometry setup and optimization and/or fluorescent microscopy.
- Master’s degree in molecular/cell biology/immunology or related field with at least 2 years of industry experience, or bachelor with > 4 years of industry experience.
- The candidate should be a tenacious problem-solver as well as a great team player. You will be passionate about science, proactive, and well-organized. You should be capable of working independently to deliver high quality results according to industry standards. This is an impactful opportunity to pursue your career in a multinational innovative biotech, working at the leading edge of immuno-oncology and autoimmune disease therapy.