We are looking for a motivated, independent, rigorous, and flexible hands-on scientist who will thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be part of the growing Data Intelligence team and will contribute Bioinformatics analysis and pipeline development to support internal project teams, as well as with external partners.
The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator, proactive, well-organized, and capable of working independently to deliver high-quality data. Her/his work will contribute to the research on novel targets for the development of antibody candidates and to translational research that will help define the clinical strategy for more advanced programs. Besides excellent skills in bioinformatics, data analysis, statistics and scientific programming, the candidate must be passionate about biology and drug development, show creative thinking and willingness to be a continuous learner. This is a unique opportunity to have an impactful role in a multinational, innovative biotherapeutics company, working at the leading edge for treating cancer and autoimmune diseases.
- Develop and maintain processing pipelines large-scale genomic data sets, especially single-cell data, to help answer research questions that help to advance the programs
- Contribute to the development of new applications using our single-cell analysis platform
- Help to build computational infrastructure that can facilitate sustainable development of computational tools and storage of large-scale data
- Make oral and written updates in project team meetings routinely
- PhD degree in bioinformatics, computational biology, data science, biomedical engineering, or a related discipline, with 0-6 years of research experience.
- Excellent skills in scientific programming in Perl, R, Python, or related languages
- Demonstrated independence in the design and execution of computational analyses, as well as troubleshooting and documentation
- Innovative, motivated, and productive problem solver with excellent written and oral communication skills who works effectively in a team setting
- Prior experience in analyzing single-cell data RNA sequencing data preferred
- Machine learning/AI experience helpful
- Proficient in the English language
- Candidates with good biology knowledge preferred
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter and briefly state why your skill-set would suit the job and your reasons for applying.