About HiFiBiO Therapeutics
HiFiBiO Therapeutics (www.hifibio.com) is an emerging multinational biotherapeutics company mobilizing the human immune system to combat disease. The company integrates deep-rooted biological expertise with our comprehensive single-cell profiling technologies to rapidly discover and advance a pipeline of antibody drugs to treat cancer and autoimmune disorders. In addition, HiFiBiO Therapeutics aspires to benefit patients through open-innovation partnerships with industry and academia. The combination of scientific leadership, exclusive IP and an experienced management team provides the company with a unique opportunity to introduce a breakthrough single-cell screening technology in the field of drug discovery, target- and biomarker discovery.
We are looking for enthusiastic, innovative people who shares our passion to build – together with world leading pharmaceutical companies - THE next generation of therapeutics and development technologies using leading edge technologies from ESPCI, Harvard and the Broad Institute. You will work in a dynamic, young company with an experienced management team and support of a scientific founding team that are recognized global leaders in our core technologies.
We are looking for an experienced person to lead a team of IT experts in driving our ambitious IT strategy and ensure our IT infrastructure will drive our drug discovery requirements for years to come. The job therefore includes a strong management component. In addition, implementing and improving upon an existing IT strategy that includes an IT security strategy across 3 sites, ensuring computer resources are available for new employees, coordinating troubleshooting of any software/hardware problems, administration of network NAS drives for appropriate data storage capabilities, development of new tools for integration of lab machines and data reporting. In addition, raising the general IT/MS Office and in-house software skills of our employees is key in increasing their productivity and effectiveness. This position is a full-time, permanent position and is preferably located in Paris, France but we are open to applicants from the US too, to work in our Cambridge, Massachusetts location. This is your opportunity to use your IT skills to help discover the next generation of anti-cancer drugs!
Job skills requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in Information Technology that included a leadership/project management role.
- Experience in managing a small team of IT experts to drive strategy across the company
- General IT knowledge of desktop/network environments (Windows 10, Desktop/Laptop Configuration, Network configuration and set up).
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experience in troubleshooting of software/hardware problems.
- Awareness of IT security issues and how to implement an IT security strategy.
- Set up of VPNs/firewalls/proxies.
- May require occasional travel to the US and China.
- Good oral and written skills in English.
- Good personal communication skills including ability to present to teams.
Knowledge/experience of O365 and Sharepoint for Enterprises.
Knowledge of/ experience in biotech/pharma companies and their IT requirements
Applicants should send their CV/Resume together with a cover letter outlining their motivation for the position to Adam Woolfe (a.woolfe [at] hifibio.com) or Nicola Beltraminelli (n.beltraminelli [at] hifibio.com) with the title 'Information Technology Leader' in the subject line of the email.