About the Job:
HiFiBiO Therapeutics is looking for a motivated, independent, rigorous and flexible hands-on Scientist who will thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be part of the single-cell screening team in the field of drug discovery. She/He will work in an interdisciplinary multi-project team, collaborating with colleagues in France and China, as well as with external partners.
He/she should be proactive, well-organized and capable of working independently to deliver high-quality data. Her/his work will be central to the discovery of antibody candidates for therapeutic development, hence the candidate must be passionate about science, show creative thinking and willing to make deep literature reviews. This is a unique opportunity to have an impactful role in a multinational, innovative biotherapeutics company, working at the leading edge for treating cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Please include a cover letter with your application.
- Lead the development of novel single-cell droplet-based screening assays. To this end you will:
- Run independently our proprietary microfluidic platform.
- Perform and optimize established laboratory techniques (ELISA, Octet, flow cytometry, immuno-microscopy, etc.).
- Take part in screening campaigns involving our single-cell droplet-based microfluidic platform.
- Contribute to the development of new applications using our single-cell analysis platform.
- Make oral and written projects updates routinely.
- PhD degree in cell biology, biomedical engineering or a related discipline is required with 0-3 years academic/industry experience.
- Candidates must have a strong cellular biology background (mammalian cell culturing, immunoassays, cell-based assays, etc.).
- Prior experience involving microfluidic devices or single-cell analyses is preferred.
- Demonstrated independence in the design, execution, and statistical analysis of experiments, as well as troubleshooting.
- Track record of excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Innovative, motivated and productive problem solver with excellent written and oral communication skills who works effectively in a team setting.
About HiFiBiO Therapeutics:
HiFiBiO Therapeutics is an emerging multinational biotherapeutics company mobilizing the human immune system to combat disease. The company integrates deep-rooted biological expertise with our comprehensive single-cell profiling technologies to rapidly discover and advance a pipeline of antibody drugs to treat cancer and autoimmune disorders. In addition, HiFiBiO Therapeutics aspires to benefit patients through open-innovation partnerships with industry and academia.