About HIFIBIO Therapeutics:
HiFiBiO Therapeutics is an emerging multinational biotherapeutics company mobilizing the human immune system to combat disease. The company integrates deep-rooted biological expertise with our comprehensive single-cell profiling technologies to rapidly discover and advance a pipeline of antibody drugs to treat cancer and autoimmune disorders. In addition, HiFiBiO Therapeutics has multiple open-innovation partnerships with industry and academia with the vision to benefit a broad range of cancer patients. For more information, see our website at http://hifibio.com/
.About the Position:
We are looking for a motivated, proactive, rigorous and hands-on senior scientist who will thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment. The candidate will work in a dynamic and young company in the field of antibody/drug discovery and work closely with Project leaders and other scientists of the Cambridge’s site. The selected candidate will report to the Assay development leader based in France, therefore fast and prompt replies, as well as excellent communication skills are mandatory.
- The candidate will carry out activities related to first tier and second tier assays development and their industrialization according to industry standards.
- Daily duties and tasks of this position are to take in charge (i) the screening and characterization of our antibodies using various assays including cell-based assay, (ii) the development and implementation of new assays, (iii) the support and guidance of other scientists to promote assay robustness and scientific excellence and (iv) the writing of clear SOP and guidelines.
The selected individual must have demonstrated hands-on expertise in the following areas:
- >4 years’ experience in assay development according to industry standard, such as but not restricted to: binding and blocking assays by flow cytometry, intracellular (Calcium, cAMP, pERK, internalization,…)
- Experience in cell-based assays such as: ADCC, Chemotaxis and T-cell based assays,
- Experience in the development of High Throughput/High content screening methods,
- Flow cytometry/FACS handling is mandatory,
- Cell biology techniques including maintenance and culture of stable cells lines and primary cells,
- Biochemistry techniques including SDS-PAGE, ELISA, Western Blot and OCTET/SPR,
- HT-Robots handling is a plus,
- Good knowledge in immunology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to work in a dynamic environment,
- Proven ability to demonstrate scientific creativity, work independently and take initiative,
- Strong oral, written skills in English,
- Ability to design, write and execute clear technical research plans and SOP,
- Analyse scientific data and present it internally,
- Ability to work with deadlines, requirements and deliverables,
- Good team working skills,
- Positive mindset,
- Software skills: Microsoft Office package, GraphPad/Prism, FlowJo.
- BS/MS (or PhD) in cell-biology, biochemistry or a related discipline:
- with strong knowledge and hands-on in Assay Development
- with at least 4 years of experience in industry
- To apply, please send a cover letter briefly stating why your skills set would suit the job and your reasons for applying as well as your CV to:
- Rachel Pacherie, Group Leader
- and copy to: email@example.com