HiFiBiO Therapeutics is looking for a motivated, rigorous and flexible hands-on Associate Scientist who will thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment. The successful candidate will be part of the single-cell screening team in the field of drug discovery. He/she should be proactive, well-organized and capable of working independently to deliver high-quality data. Her/his work will be central to the discovery of antibody candidates for therapeutic development, hence the candidate must be passionate about science, show creative thinking and willing to make deep literature reviews. This is a unique opportunity to have an impactful role in a multinational, innovative biotherapeutics company, working at the leading edge for treating cancer and autoimmune diseases.
Please include a cover letter with your application.
- Perform and optimize immunoassays using standard techniques (ELISA, flow cytometry, fluorescence microscopy and ELISpot)
- Operate our proprietary single-cell droplet-based microfluidic platform and take part in the antibody screenings using it.
- Contribute to the development of new applications using our single-cell analysis platform.
- Write support documentation and SOPs.
- Contribute to the lab organization.
- Work proactively and independently.
- Candidates must have previous experience in mammalian cell culture.
- Extensive experience with fluorescent cell-based assays and immuno assays.
- Prior experience involving microfluidic devices and/or single-cell technologies is preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work well in a team setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in bioengineering or a related discipline with at least 1 year of professional experience or Master’s degree.
- Demonstrated independence in execution, analysis and troubleshooting of experiments.
- Knowledge in design of experiments and statistical analysis.
- Track record of excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.