About the company:
[CDD – 1 year] Technician – Supply chain
HiFiBiO Therapeutics is an emerging multinational biotherapeutics company mobilizing the human immune system to combat disease. The company integrates deep-rooted biological expertise with our comprehensive single-cell profiling technologies to rapidly discover and advance a pipeline of antibody drugs to treat cancer and autoimmune disorders. In addition, HiFiBiO Therapeutics aspires to benefit patients through open-innovation partnerships with industry and academia. For more information, see our website at http://hifibio.com/.
About the Position:
We are looking for a motivated, proactive, rigorous and flexible hands-on technician who will thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment. The candidate will work in a dynamic and young company in the field of antibody/drug discovery. The candidate will report to the Group Leader of the supply chain in Paris’s site.
- The candidate will carry out activities related to supply of molecular biology reagents:
- Manage the stock
- Manage the production on time
- Record the production event and solve problems
- Contribute to setup the standard procedure
- The candidate would also have to learn and manage the production of particles made using microfluidic device. This requiring additional skills to learn quickly how to use a complex instrument.
- The selected individual must have demonstrated hands-on expertise in the following areas:
- 1-2 years’ experience in producing biological material according to industry standard
- Experience in working in controlled quality environment
- Experience in scaling up of fabrication process
- Molecular Biology techniques including PCR, DNA/RNA purification methods, DNA ligation, working on 96/384 well plates
- Knowledge in automation would be a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oral, written skills in French and preferably in English as well.
- Ability to write and execute a technical plan.
- Demonstrated autonomy in the data analysis and interpretation.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Good team player
- Software skills: Microsoft Office package.
- BTS, IUT, license pro in biochemistry or a related discipline with at least 5 years of experience in industry.
To apply, please send a cover letter briefly stating why your skills set would suit the job and your reasons for applying as well as your CV to:
Sami Ellouze, Group Leader in Antibody Screening and Supply chain